Volunteer Municipal Elections

Mayoral Campaign - Ron Nirenberg, Vote Ron

District 9 - John Courage,  Contact Colt Osburn

District 10 - Ezra Johnson, Ezraforsa.com
District 2 - Tyrone Darden, Darden For District 2

District 1 - TBA


  • April 1st ---------------------- Last day to register to vote in may 1st election

  • April 19th - April 27th ----------Municipal Early Voting 

  • April 20th ---------------------Last day to apply for VBM Ballot

  • May 1st ---------------------- -Municipal Election Day


Click Links Below for Resources on Registering and Voting


    • To vote in Texas, you must be registered. Simply pick up a voter registration application, fill it out, and mail it at least 30 days before the election date.

    • REGISTRATION CHANGES Learn how to update your registration information in the event of a name or address change.

    • REGISTRATION CARDS.  Get a replacement voter registration card.

    • CHECK REGISTRATION STATUS. You may confirm your voter registration status online by submitting your date of birth and house number.


    • You may request a mail-in ballot from your Bexar County Elections Department (Solicitud de Boleta Postal), or from organizations listed below.  

    • Voter registration applications also are available at many post offices, libraries, Texas Department of Public Safety offices, and Texas Health and Human Services Commission offices throughout the state. 

    • Contact your Democratic precinct chair for information and assistance at this link.  Enter your address in this link and find your precinct chair.


    • Your voter registration will become effective 30 days after it is received or on your 18th birthday, whichever is later.

    • If you move to another county, you must re-register in the county of your new residence.

    • When you go to the polls to vote, present your certificate as proof of registration.

    • You may vote without your certificate by signing an affidavit at the polling place and showing some other form of identification.

    • If you lose your certificate, notify this office in writing to receive a new one.

    • You will automatically receive a new certificate every two (2) years if you haven’t moved from the address at which you are registered.