Covid - 19 has changed the way we live, work, play, and certainly volunteer. We have to be resilient, and adaptive during this pandemic to ensure our victory in Bexar County. NEBCD has made every effort to keep members informed about our continued need to hold meetings, and candidate forums; we shall not be deterred. Our meetings are now all virtual through the zoom.us platform. We now have a YouTube Channel - NEBCD. If you missed a meeting - find the speaker portion of the program on our channel. Please let us know if you need help with training resources to continue joining meetings, feedback, connecting to other members, or volunteering. We want to hear from you. Sandra Thomson Communications Co-Chair
You may vote by mail if you are:
* Registered to vote in Bexar County
*Going to be away from your county on Election Day and during early voting
*Sick or disabled
*65 years of age or older on Election Day
*Confined in jail, but eligible to vote
How to Complete the application for a ballot by mail in 2021:
* Complete the information as directed on the application form
* Print the application 2-sided
* Sign the application with the same signature that is on your voter registration certificate.
(Election office needs original signature)
* Fold and tape the application as directed, OR place the application form in an envelope
* Put a first class stamp on the application, or envelope
* Mail the Application Form by postal mail to Early Voting Clerk, 1103 S. Frio, Suite 200,
(For questions, call the Elections Office at 210-335-0362)
receive notice of
meetings, events, and fundraisers
Become the "go-to" for all Democratic things in your neighborhood.
Click here to see if your precinct is currently without a chair!
Our club puts together a robust campaign effort on the north and northeast sides of Bexar County for Democrats on the ballot every election year (2016, 2018, 2020, etc). We can't do that without your support.
$20.00 Annual dues. Free Membership (first year) for 30 and younger. Sponsored Membership for 30 to 40
Ready to serve at a higher level? See who represents you here.